- Family planning services are offered mornings,
afternoons, and early evenings.
- Please call your local office for available
- Services are available to men and women
of all ages, including teens.
Parental consent is not required.
- Services are available on a sliding fee scale.
No one is denied service due to an inability to pay.
- Medicaid is accepted and
other insurances are billed.
- Services are confidential.
- Clinics are staffed by certified female
nurse practitioners or a nurse midwife.
DHD # 10 Family Planning Program is funded in part by the Federal Title X Program.
For more information on family planning services at District Health Department # 10, please see the tabs along the top.
If you are a Family Planning client and you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, contact your physician or go to the emergency room right away:
- Arm, leg, chest, or stomach pains
- Blurred vision
- Shortness of breath
- Sudden and Severe headaches