To make an appointment at any DHD#10 location, call 888-217-3904. Press#2- You will be connected to DHD#10 central scheduling who will assist you.
To contact your local DHD#10 see list main phone numbers by county:
- Crawford County
- (989) 348-7800
- Kalkaska County
- (231) 258-8669
- Lake County
- (231) 745-4663
- Manistee County
- (231) 723-3595
- (231) 845-7381
- (231) 592-0130
- (231) 839-7167
- (231) 689-7300
- (231) 873-2193
- (231) 775-9942
To locate your local DHD#10 office, click here.
For general questions, email us at email@example.com
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH CONTACTS
For Environmental Health questions, concerns, or to submit documents, email the Environmental Health office in your county:
- CRAWFORD: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KALKASKA: email@example.com
- LAKE: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MANISTEE: email@example.com
- MASON: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MECOSTA: email@example.com
- MISSAUKEE: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEWAYGO: email@example.com
- OCEANA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEXFORD: email@example.com
District Health Department #10 is open daily 8:00am – 4:30 pm (except Mecosta County 8:30 am – 5:00 pm). If you have an emergency during these hours, please contact your local DHD#10 office.
If you are having a medical emergency anytime contact 911.
If reporting a communicable disease (notifiable/reportable conditions) or a public health emergency/disaster after hours, please call (231) 878-0684 OR (231) 239-3435.