Everyone age 12 and older is eligible to get a COVID-19 booster dose. The best way to protect yourself from COVID-19 is to get vaccinated and boosted if eligible.
- Moderna recipients age 18 and older: should get a booster at least 5 months after second shot.
- Pfizer recipients age 12 and older should get a booster at least 5 months after second shot.
- Johnson & Johnson recipients age 18 and older should get a Pfizer or Moderna booster at least 2 months after initial shot.
- Children younger than 12 a booster is not recommended at this time.
Greater Than COVID is a resource to help individuals take charge of their health during the evolving COVID pandemic. Their campaign, The Conversation, showcases doctors, nurses, researchers, and community health care workers providing facts and dispelling information about the COVID-19 vaccines. Brought to you from the Kaiser Family Foundation, Black Coalition Against COVID, and UnidosUS.
COVID-19 VACCINE AVAILABLE TO ANYONE 5 AND UP
- Vaccine is now available for anyone 5 and older – schedule here.
- 5 to 15 year olds must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian when vaccinated
- 16 to 17 year olds must have written consent if parent/legal guardian not present when vaccinated
- No residency required
- If you do not have access to a computer, call 888-217-3904 for assistance
- NEED A VACCINE CARD? Here’s what to do:
- Patients may contact the facility where they were vaccinated and request either a completed COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or a print out of their current immunization record from the Michigan Care Improvement Registry – MCIR.
- Patients may also download their immunization records for free at https://mdhhsmiimmsportal.state.mi.us/
- Both the record card and immunization record are official vaccination records.
- Pfizer Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Fact Sheet
- Moderna Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Fact Sheet
- Johnson & Johnson Emergency Use Authorizatin (EUA) Fact Sheet
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 VACCINE RESOURCES & INFORMATION
ABOUT THE COVID-19 VACCINE
COVID-19 DATA DASHBOARD
For the most up-to-date data on COVID-19 Vaccine distribution, MDHHS now has a COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard. MDHHS is tracking the number of enrolled providers, vaccines shipped, doses administered, and doses by vaccine. You can see the numbers overall for the state, or select your region, local health department, provider, or county for more detailed information.