ANYONE 16 AND OLDER CAN NOW SCHEDULE FOR YOUR COVID-19 1ST DOSE VACCINE CLINICS. DO NOT SCHEDULE HERE IF YOU NEED A 2ND DOSE. CLICK HERE FOR OUR WAITLISTS.
THERE IS NO RESIDENCY REQUIREMENT. ANYONE CAN RECEIVE THE VACCINE FROM DHD#10.
INDIVIDUALS AGED 16 AND 17 CAN SCHEDULE THEMSELVES, BUT MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WHEN RECEIVING THE VACCINE.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- DHD#10 is scheduling COVID-19 1st dose vaccine appointments each Tuesday. Pfizer (16+ two dose), Moderna (18+ two dose), and Johnson & Johnson (18+ one-dose) are available. Walk-ins are welcome during 1st dose clinic days on Tuesdays.
- Residency is not required. Anyone can receive their vaccine from DHD#10.
- You will be scheduled for your second dose at your first dose appointment.
- Once scheduled, you can change or delete/cancel your appointment online up to the day of your appointment. Click on the link in the confirmation email you receive to make changes if needed. You must enter a valid email to receive a confirmation email.
- IF YOU SCHEDULE WITH DHD#10, PLEASE KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH US! A VACCINE IS RESERVED FOR YOU. We recognize you may be able to get scheduled somewhere else sooner, but once you schedule with us, the vaccine is reserved for you. When you don’t show up, it negatively impacts our vaccine clinics.
What to bring with you:
- To assist us with paperwork, complete this Registration Form (in Spanish)and this Consent Form (in Spanish) and bring them with you to your appointment. If you do not have access to a printer, you can fill one out at your appointment.
- Driver’s License
- Insurance Card(s) – the COVID-19 vaccine is FREE. If you have insurance, we will bill it for an administrative fee. If insurance does not pay for it, you will not be billed. There is no out of pocket cost to you.
AVAILABLE DATES ARE IN BOLD. APPOINTMENTS ARE PREFERRED, BUT WALK-INS ARE WELCOME. CHECK BACK AGAIN OR CHECK THE NEXT MONTH.
- STEP #1 – Click on the blue button below for your county of residence.
- STEP #2 – Select a date that is BOLD and pick a time. You can schedule in any county, but you must go to that county for your second dose appointment also.
- STEP #3 – Complete the form and select “Complete Appointment”. An email is required to receive a confirmation. If you do not have an email, enter NA, but please know you will not receive a confirmation from us.
- STEP #4 – The last screen you will see is your appointment date, time, and location. Please add this information to your calendar.