- ANYONE 12 AND OLDER CAN NOW GET THE COVID-19 VACCINE.
- ALL COVID-19 VACCINES ARE AVAILABLE
Johnson & Johnson – a 1-dose vaccine available to anyone 18 and older
Moderna – a 2-dose vaccine available to anyone 18 and older
Pfizer – a 2-dose vaccine available to anyone 12 and older.
12 to 15 year olds must have parent/guardian present when vaccinated
16 to 17 year olds must have written consent if parent/guardian not present when vaccinated
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- DHD#10 is hosting COVID-19 vaccine clinics each Tuesday 8:30-6:20 and Friday 8:30-4:30.
- Schedule below or walk in.
- Residency is not required.
- Anyone can receive their 1st and/or 2nd dose vaccine (even if you received your 1st dose somewhere else).
- If getting your 1st dose, you will be scheduled for your 2nd dose at your 1st dose appointment.
- Once scheduled, you can change or delete/cancel your appointment online up to the day of your appointment. Click on the link in the confirmation email you receive to make changes if needed. You must enter a valid email to receive a confirmation email.
- NEED A VACCINE CARD? Here’s what to do:
- Patients may contact the facility where they were vaccinated and request either a completed COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or a print out of their current immunization record from the Michigan Care Improvement Registry – MCIR.
- Patients can also visit https://www.mcir.org/public/, to request an official immunization record, which will display proof they have received a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Both the record card and immunization record are official vaccination records.
What to bring with you:
- To assist us with paperwork, complete this Registration Form (in Spanish)and this Consent Form (in Spanish) and bring them with you to your appointment. If you do not have access to a printer, you can fill one out at your appointment.
- Driver’s License
- Insurance Card(s) – the COVID-19 vaccine is FREE. If you have insurance, we will bill it for an administrative fee. If insurance does not pay for it, you will not be billed. There is no out of pocket cost to you.
AVAILABLE DATES ARE IN BOLD. APPOINTMENTS ARE PREFERRED, BUT WALK-INS ARE WELCOME. CHECK BACK AGAIN OR CHECK THE NEXT MONTH.
THIS PAGE IS UPDATED OFTEN. BE SURE TO REFRESH YOUR PAGE OR CLEAR YOUR BROWSER HISTORY TO SEE THE MOST CURRENT INFORMATION AND DATES.
- STEP #1 – Click on the blue button below for your county of residence.
- STEP #2 – Select a date that is BOLD and pick a time. You can schedule in any county, but you must go to that county for your second dose appointment also.
- STEP #3 – Complete the form and select “Complete Appointment”. An email is required to receive a confirmation. If you do not have an email, enter NA, but please know you will not receive a confirmation from us.
- STEP #4 – The last screen you will see is your appointment date, time, and location. Please add this information to your calendar.